G and S Insurance Consultants

Bond Cover (Life Assurance)

Bond cover is required in the event of purchasing a property. The bank and mortgage originators will usually require certain cover that is required to cover the outstanding bond upon your passing, becoming disabled or unemployed. Many terms and options are available dependant on your requirements.